High Plains Sprints and 6-Hour Super Enduro Races
Join Rocky Mountain Region in celebration of our 60th anniversary for a very special weekend of track time at High Plains Raceway. High Plains Raceway offers 2.55 miles of rolling terrain, blind-entry corners and challenging fun for all drivers. On Sunday we are featuring PCA’s first-ever 6-hour Super Enduro Race!
See event details on the Rocky Mountain Region website or read through one of the articles published in Club Racing news (below).
The rules for the Super Enduro are a combination of the normal Club Race rules and special rules relating to the Super Enduro. Get familiar with the Super Enduro modifications to the standard PCA Enduro protocols.
- Gates open at 4pm on Wednesday September 12th
- Open-Track Day Practice on Thursday Sep. 13th (non-PCA event, register here)
- Race Practice, Fun Race & Sprint Race on Friday, Sep. 14th
- Two Sprint Races for points on Saturday, Sep. 15th
- Three Sprint Races in total!
- First-Ever 6 Hour Super Enduro Race on Sunday!
- Two DE Run Groups on Friday & Saturday, Sep. 14-15th
- Friday Night Country BBQ Dinner, Saturday Night Brats & Brews Dinner
- Newly repaved track surface
- Movie Night – racing movies, popcorn & beer