Accumoto Returns in 2021!
PCA Club Racing is pleased to have Accumoto Motorsport return as a series sponsor for 911 CUP. While Accumoto is no stranger to the Club Racing paddock, they continue to raise the bar for the class, which provides exciting racing all year.
As you may have read, the 911 CUP has morphed from a race-specific series to a full season class. It is now a way for Stock D, E, and F class air-cooled 911s to compete against each other in an open-tire, weight balanced arena. This class looks to be a lot of fun with tight competition among the racers at every event.
As a sponsor of the class, Accumoto is providing the windshield banner that all class cars will display during the year and a custom set of wheels to be raffled off at the Sebring Awards Ceremony in 2022.
How the Raffle Works
Each 911 CUP race attended for 2021 will count as one ticket. In other words, if a racer registers and participates in 8 races during the entire season, 8 tickets will be added to the drawing. Attendance is not required to WIN!
911 CUP is a national class and is participating in all Club Race events in 2021. The full schedule can be found here.
- To enter, you must declare 911 CUP as your class and display the 911 CUP windscreen banner and any contingency sponsor decals.
- All entrants can run on any competition DOT racing tires. There is Hoosier Tire Contingency program (below).
- D and E stock minimum weights are reduced by 150 lbs.
- F cars must run at their stock weight, subject to adjustment as the season progresses.
- D cars may replace the CIS with carburetors, but may make none of the other Prepared modifications, or may run as E Prepared with all one class Prepared modifications but now carburetors, and should change the class letters on their car to E (because they are now Prepared).
- 911 CUP cars may run serpentine fan belts.
All other stock class rules apply and any eligible stock class competition racing tire may be used.
Questions should be sent to Jeff.Wiggins@PCAClubRacing.org
Tire Contingency Program
The PCA Club Racing 2021 Hoosier Tire contingency program is available to any competitor that declares 911 CUP as their class.
911 CUP Standings
By default, the standings table lists drivers by awarded points; most to least. The table also starts out with the overall top 10 drivers. Every column can be sorted by increasing or decreasing values by clicking on the column header. Additionally, the data can be filtered or searched by using any value in the search box. For example, to see only drivers of the NST (Nord Stern) region, use that as the search text.
(Unofficial standings as of 09/20/21, updated with Road America Club Race)